OUT THERE ON THE EDGE OF EVERYTHING® is a registered U.S. Trademark of Stephen Lesavich, PhD. Unuathorized use is prohibited.
3 > 2™ is a pending U.S. Trademark of Stephen Lesavich. Unauthorized use is prohibited.
Photos of Dr. Lesavich by Kevin Poirer. © 2015 by Kevin Porier All rights reserved. Used under license with Kevin Porier.
Other photos on this site have been legally purchased from iStock, Shutterstock, FreeDigitalPhotos, Unsplash and other photo providers and are all Copyrighted © and used under their respective license terms. All rights are reserved by the copyright holders. Unauthorized copying is strictly prohibited.
The terms of the respective model and property releases and licenses for the purchased photographs apply to use this site.
This site and its owners and authors do not represent, imply or connote in any way that they are affiliated with any of the models and/or property and/or products included in the purchased photographs.
The use of photographs of the models does not constitute or imply any endorsement, recommendation, favoring, or even any knowledge of any of the information or coaching techniques described on this site by the models.
The views and opinions of the owners and the authors expressed on this site also do not state or reflect any views or opions of any of the models in the photographs being used under purchased licenses unless specifically stated on this site.
There are also photos on this site provided by Stephen Lesavich from his personal collections. These photos are also all Copyrighted ©. All rights are reserved by the copyright holder of these photos. Unauthorized copying is strictly prohibited.
Coconut Avenue Publishing, Inc., does not endorse any user submission or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and
Coconut Avenue Publishing, Inc., expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with all user submissions.
Coconut Avenue Publishing, Inc., does not permit copyright infringing activities, infringement of intellectual property rights, or infringing rights of privacy or publicity on its website.
Coconut Avenue Publishing, Inc., will remove all content and user submissions if properly notified in a manner consistent with law and
Coconut Avenue Publishing, Inc.’s copyright infringement notification policy that such content or user submission infringes on another’s legal rights.
I. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any user submission or other content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
5. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Coconut Avenue Publishing, Inc., designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement can be contacted at: cocoavemedia AT gmail.com. Please put the words “COPYRIGHT CLAIM” in the Subject Line of the email.
II. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this Section 4(a), your DMCA notice may not be valid.
III. Counter-Notice. If you believe that your User Submission that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the content in your User Submission, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to the Copyright Agent:
1. Your physical or electronic signature;
2. Identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled;
3. A statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content; and
4. Repeat Infringers.
Coconut Avenue Publishing, Inc., will terminate the access privileges of any user whom it deems, in its sole authority, has repeatedly infringed the copyright rights of others.
5. Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address, a statement that you consent to the venue, forum and personal jurisdiction of the federal court in the Eastern District of Wisconsin and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
6. If a counter-notice is received by the Copyright Agent, Coconut Avenue Publishing, Inc., may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed content or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member or user, the removed content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at Coconut Avenue Publishing, Inc., sole discretion.
If you (the “Complaining Party”) would like to submit a trademark claim for violation of a mark on which you hold a valid, registered trademark or service mark (registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office on the Principal Register or, for foreign marks, registered with the appropriate intellectual property organization of your country; state registrations and registrations on the Supplemental Register are not considered valid for these purposes), Coconut Avenue Publishing, Inc. requests that the Complaining Party substantiate such claim by providing the following information via email to E-mail: cocoavemedia AT gmail.com (replace AT with @ to send e-mail. AT used here to prevent spam bots). Please put the words “TRADEMARK CLAIM” in the Subject Line of the email.
To be considered effective, a notification of a claimed trademark violation must include the following information:
The trademark, service mark, trade dress, name, or other indicia of origin (“mark”) that is claimed to be infringed, including registration number.
The jurisdiction or geographical area to which the mark applies.
The name, post office address and telephone number of the owner of the mark identified above.
The goods and/or services covered by or offered under the mark identified above.
The date of first use of the mark identified above.
The date of first use in interstate commerce of the mark identified above.
A description of the manner in which the Complaining Party believes its mark is being infringed upon.
Sufficient evidence that the owner of the website that is claimed to be infringing is a GoDaddy customer.
The precise location of the infringing mark, including electronic mail address, etc.
A good faith certification, signed under penalty of perjury, stating:
The content of the website [identify website] infringes the rights of another party,
The name of such said party,
The mark [identify mark] being infringed, and
That use of the content of the website claimed to be infringing at issue is not defensible.
Upon receipt of the appropriate information identified above, for trademark claims, Coconut Avenue Publishing, Inc. will initiate an investigation and forward the Complaining Party’s written notification to the alleged infringer. While Coconut Avenue Publishing, Inc. is investigating the claim, Coconut Avenue Publishing, Inc., at its sole discretion and without any legal obligation to do so, may temporarily remove the allegedly infringing material and/or temporarily remove and/or deny access to the allegedly infringing material and/or suspend the alleged infringer’s login account.
If Coconut Avenue Publishing, Inc., concludes that the Complaining Party has raised a legitimate trademark claim, it may, at its sole discretion and without any legal obligation to do so, permanently remove the challenged material, continue to suspend the alleged infringer’s login account and/or if it is solely stored on a Coconut Avenue Publishing, Inc., server, deny any further access to the allegedly infringing material. If Coconut Avenue Publishing, Inc., concludes that the Complaining Party has not raised a legitimate claim, Coconut Avenue Publishing, Inc., will restore access to the allegedly infringing material.
Any legal disputes that arise over content or for any other on this site shall be construed and regulated under and by the laws of the United States and the State of Wisconsin, excluding its conflict of laws principles. All users of this site expressly consent to the exclusive forum, personal jurisdiction, and venue of the Courts of the State of Wisconsin, County of Kenosha and the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin, in any and all actions, disputes, or controversies relating to legal or equitable disputes on this site.
Business Office Address: 5008 Green Bay Road, Suite 107, Kenosha, Wisconsin 53144
E-mail: cocoavemedia AT gmail.com (AT used instead of @ here to prevent spam bots. Please replace before sending any e-mails).